UNDERSTAND CARBON ACCOUNTING IN ONE WEEK
Crash course on applying the fundamentals of carbon accounting into your organisation/business.
Time & Location
09 Jan 2023, 9:30 am AEDT – 13 Jan 2023, 11:00 am AEDT
Webinar via Zoom
This is a speed-dating version of our regular carbon accounting course. The course runs over one week, from Monday to Friday, starting at 9:30am AEDT each morning, and finishing at 11am. It is a learning environment where participants can have fun in the process. Take the opportunity at the beginning of the New Year to get your head around carbon accounting fundamentals to:
1. Keep up with current best operational practice and business strategy
development in a carbon-constrained world.
2. Identify the business opportunities carbon accounting application
3. Learn how to build the business case for renewables and energy
3. Develop an effective climate risk strategy.
4. Meet imminent climate-related financial disclosure requirements.
5. Meet many of the imminent ESG financial disclosure requirements.