top of page

Share Watch – 30 May 2021

Azure Minerals has unveiled a new discovery at its Andover nickel-copper project, striking 66m of sulphides in the first hole drilled at the VC-07 West electromagnetic target.

ANDD0041 intersected 36.6m of matrix and heavily disseminated nickel-copper sulphides from 428.15m, and 28.9m of matrix, stringer and disseminated nickel-copper sulphides from 644.1m.

Azure said the mineralisation and associated downhole electromagnetic conductors were open in all directions, with an intensive three diamond drill rig campaign ongoing.

VC-07 West sits in the western part of the mineralised corridor, and around 400m from the first discovery at Andover at VC-07 East.

Drilling to follow up the intersection is underway, in search of mineralisation along strike to the west and for up-dip mineralised extensions.

Azure owns 60% of Andover, with the remaining 40% held by Mark Creasy’s Creasy Group under a joint venture arrangement.

Financial indicators

The VIX fear gauge down since 16 May by 2.22 points to 16.76 and further into the safe risk zone.

The Dow Jones Industrial Average up 152.52 points or 1.23% since 16 May to 34.529.45, the STOXX 600 down 5.86 points or 1.32% to 448.98 and the Shanghai Composite index up 110.45 points or 4.06% to 3,600.78.

Gold up to 1,843.80. US 10-year Treasury Bonds down to 1.584 and oil up to 66.63. Cryptos Bitcoin down by 13,655 points or 27.49% to 36,010.

ASX 200 up 158.42 points or 2.24% since 16 May to 7,179.50. The Aussie dollar down to 77.07 US cents.

Eco Market Spot Prices

LGC $35.00

STC $38.60

ESC $30.90

VEEC $63.40

ACCU $18.50

Sources: RenewEconomy, demandmanager,  Reuters, SMH, Market Watch, Stockhead

0 views0 comments
bottom of page