WHAT DOES NET ZERO MEAN FOR MY BUSINESS?
There are a lot of organisations around the world setting Net Zero targets, but what effect does that ambition have on business operations? Would you like to understand more, or upskill your team to prepare for a Net Zero strategy? This short course is the right place to start.
Time & Location
13 Feb 2023, 6:30 pm AEDT – 17 Feb 2023, 8:00 pm AEDT
Webinar via Zoom
There are a lot of organisations around the world setting Net Zero targets, but what effect does that ambition have on business operations? Climate Change impacts are ever-increasing and greater carbon regulation is imminent. Readying your organisation with climate risk and carbon management knowledge, strategy and action is essential to future-proofing sustainable growth.
This short course is an introduction to climate change implications as we move deeper into the twenty-first century. The course is designed to assist cross-disciplinary staff of large, medium and small organisations to understand the requirements of transitioning their business to Net Zero. This course is relevant to Sustainability Managers, Operations Managers, Accountants, Lawyers, Marketing Managers, General Managers and anyone who would like to be a thought leader for their business in this area.
This short course will answer some critical questions including:
- What impact will Net Zero have on our markets and customers?
- Will our organization lose ground to our competitors, or will it benefit?
- What are the supply chain implications?
- What climate risks do I need to identify and assess?
- What corporate opportunities are available?
And provide an overview of a range of topics including:
- Breaking down the concept of Net Zero
- Fundamentals of greenhouse gas emissions & rules for developing a carbon inventory/footprint
- Scope 3 emissions & their effect on relationships in the supply chain & downstream customers
- Carbon emission reduction options & calculating business cases for carbon reduction measures
- Carbon offset description and how carbon markets are evolving
- Current and pending global climate-related financial disclosure requirements
- Introduction to climate risk assessment, opportunity identification and scenario analysis
- Introduction to Net Zero strategy development
Course Participants will receive:
- Classroom facilitation from industry experienced instructors
- An invitation to join an ongoing discussion group
- 10% discount on the CTI Net Zero Strategy course or Strategic Carbon Management course, or 5% of the Carbon Accounting or Carbon Offsets course offered by EcoProfit. Participants must successfully complete this short course to qualify for discount.
Course Format: 1 x 2.5 hour session
Course Prerequisites: None
Completion: Certificate of Completion
Course Cost: $55 incl GST per person minimum 10 people (negotiable depending on the number of participants)
If you would like to enquire about scheduling this course online or in-person at your workplace or another venue convenient for you, please lets us know via the 'ENQUIRE NOW' button here or contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +61 (0) 400 232 200.
This is a Carbon International Training Course by Winton Evers of EcoProfit.